- Frontend admin tool bar improvements
- New layouts packs installed
- Redirect plugin added
The Events Calendar 4.2.2
- Fix – Small CSS Issue on Welcome Page
- Fix – Month view on mobile device width doesn’t have links to prev/next month’s
- Fix – Reimport of updated CSV removes featured image (Bug #46149)
- Fix – Fixed the issue that would make multiple organizers details disappear when trying to submit invalid event data using Community
- Fix – Add a check to avoid being unable to switch view when Filter Bar plugin is active and at least one field is set to auto-complete mode
- Fix – Only add the events custom post type to the tag archive queries and not custom queries with tags 
- Fix – When using the filter tribe_events_excerpt_allow_shortcode shortcodes will be maybe be processed in event excerpts in the list views 
Jetpack by WordPress.com 4.1.1
- SSO: Use high-resolution Gravatar images on the log-in form on Retina devices.
- Publicize: improve reliability of Publicize when publishing new posts.