ChangelogChanges to the CloudCanvas system, see whats been added.
We have updated WordPress to 4.6 and will rollout updated on individual sites today, have a look at the video above for a short overview of some of the new features that you will find on CloudCanvas.
- added BuddyPress integration
- MC API Key is now saved on focusout
- Added possibility of using plain text template for subscription confirmation email
- Added possibility of adding shortcodes to subscription confirmation pages
PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway
- Improved flow after express checkout by removing billing and shipping fields and simply allowing shipping method selection.
- Fix – Fixed in-context checkout to work after ajax cart reload.
- Fix – Added missing ‘large’ button size.
- Fix – Prevent double stock reduction when payment complete.
- Fix – Allow PPE from pay page and don’t use in-context checkout for PayPal Mark on checkout.
- Fix – Increase timeout to 30 to prevent error #3.
- Tweak – If the store owner decides to enable PayPal standard, respect that decision and remove EC from checkout screen.
- Tweak – Change place order button to “continue to payment”.
- Tweak – Moved default button location to woocommerce_proceed_to_checkout hook.
- Tweak – Improved button appearance and look alongside regular checkout button.
- Fix – In month view, be sure to unhook JSON-LD output when calling unhook function
- Fix – Incorrect JSON-LD event start and end times (thank you @jjbte for reporting on .org forums)
- Fix – Show Google Map and Link checkbox so they show when editing an event (Reported originally by Michael of @NailedIT in the .org forum)
- Fix – Use Community Events Venue Edit Link when on Community Events Forms instead of Admin (also as a result of the report abve from @NailedIT. Thanks again.)
- Added the SendGrid Subscription Widget
- The settings page now has tabs to separate the configuration of general settings from the widget settings
- Fixed an issue where a ‘gzinflate()’ warning was displayed in Query Monitor for each plugin request
- Fixed an issue where the API Key would be deleted from the db if it was set in wp-config