ChangelogChanges to the CloudCanvas system, see whats been added.
Changes have been made to the password reset function as some users were unable to reset their passwords from the WordPress reset password function. This prevents users from being sent in a loop to reset the password from the link in their email.
We have updated WordPress to 4.6 and will rollout updated on individual sites today, have a look at the video above for a short overview of some of the new features that you will find on CloudCanvas.
- added BuddyPress integration
- MC API Key is now saved on focusout
- Added possibility of using plain text template for subscription confirmation email
- Added possibility of adding shortcodes to subscription confirmation pages
PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway
- Improved flow after express checkout by removing billing and shipping fields and simply allowing shipping method selection.
- Fix – Fixed in-context checkout to work after ajax cart reload.
- Fix – Added missing ‘large’ button size.
- Fix – Prevent double stock reduction when payment complete.
- Fix – Allow PPE from pay page and don’t use in-context checkout for PayPal Mark on checkout.
- Fix – Increase timeout to 30 to prevent error #3.
- Tweak – If the store owner decides to enable PayPal standard, respect that decision and remove EC from checkout screen.
- Tweak – Change place order button to “continue to payment”.
- Tweak – Moved default button location to woocommerce_proceed_to_checkout hook.
- Tweak – Improved button appearance and look alongside regular checkout button.
- Fix – In month view, be sure to unhook JSON-LD output when calling unhook function
- Fix – Incorrect JSON-LD event start and end times (thank you @jjbte for reporting on .org forums)
- Fix – Show Google Map and Link checkbox so they show when editing an event (Reported originally by Michael of @NailedIT in the .org forum)
- Fix – Use Community Events Venue Edit Link when on Community Events Forms instead of Admin (also as a result of the report abve from @NailedIT. Thanks again.)